Saturday, September 26, 2009

Wonder Purse

Mummy bought herself another new 'toy'. she says its useful for organising her MESSY bag. hehe. She got it today n is loving it! Bought online here at 2100yen... very light weight(bag + LED light about 200g in total) n the best part is... it comes with a LED light! So its convenient for her to look for things in the bag even at night! The light is removable too thus can be used anytime anywhere hehe.


See the lit up LED light at the side?

Ta Da! Neat n Tidy!

From my pigeon wet wipes(pink packet) to the right, tissue papers(3 packets! lol), mummy's sunglass, LED light, my tonga sling, my leg warmer, mummy's long sunblock gloves, my hat (white), mummy's card holder n mirror. there are alot of unused packets! so from now, mummy dosent need to dig for her things! unable to find hp when its ringing, took my tonga sling instead of my leg warmer n vice versa, standing in front of the train gate searching for her card holder n so on.. gone are the days!

** this includes 14 pockets. smallest is the size of a lipgloss/lip stick, biggest is the size of a tissue paper n my hand my mouth wipes (the pink packet). for mummy's wallet, she got to put in the center as its too big. She folded my hat, leg warmer and tonga sling n slot them into the pockets as well! lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment