Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Spinach French Toast

I had spinach french toast for my breakfast today! Its my first french toast! As usual, lazy mummy made it look so terrible cos she is sooooooooooo lazy! she didnt cut them up but simply tore them up instead.. fainting...

Ingredients:
3 tablespoon milk
15g spinach(chopped)
1 beaten egg yolk (i cant have egg whites yet thus mummy uses only egg yolk)
1 slice of white bread (cut off the sides)

Mix the milk, beaten egg yolk n chopped spinach together n dip the bread(without the sides) into the mixture and then fry it lightly over medium fire on a frying pan on both sides until it turns golden brown.

** u can use any puree of fruits/veg to make the french toast. so far mummy tried blue berries, papaya, mango, banana, brocoli etc..just mix them into the egg n milk mixture.




Look at me eating! Messy yeah? I didnt finish it though... mummy kept the rest for my snack...

0 comments:

Post a Comment