Monday, September 14, 2009

New Shoes!

Shopaholic mummy bought me some new shoes! She says i dun need shoes now thus she bought one size bigger... my feet is only 10.5cm now and the smallest size is 11.5cm big but then she bought me 13cm ones!!!! Kiasu right? lol.

Some pics of the shoes.. They are very light and soft! Mummy loves them! I likes them too and i didnt 'try' to remove them as i did with other shoes AT THE MOMENT hehe. though they are BIG, they didnt drop off! Good! hopefully this can last me a longgggggg longggggggggg time... hehe


Pink Boots for this coming winter!









Look at me with the new shoes!



4 comments:

Angie said...

I love those boots! :D

Jumpy said...

yeah! it comes in beige, black, brown, purple n pink n i was thinking for a long time on which to buy! lol

Angie said...

For me, no need to think: just buy the pink ones!!!! :D

Jumpy said...

lol i dun wanna keep buying pink ma..

Post a Comment