Saturday, December 5, 2009

Development at 1yr 1 mth old

Mummy bought me this when i was about 10months old and all i knew then was to pour out all the content inside and make a mess! but recently, i learned how to put the blocks into their respective shape 'holes'! Of cos i cant do that all by myself now. Mummy will tell me where to put by pointing at the shape and then i will put into the container by myself. She is very happy with this achievment of mine!

Also, today after my dinner, i picked up all the bits n pcs of food on the floor and table and put them into my empty bowl! I didnt manage to pick up 100% of the food though but mummy is very very happy to see me do that. She has been complaining that i only know how to make a mess and nothing on how to clear things up...

Plus, i learned how to cover up my food after ive had enough! I did that with my rice in the thermal flask and also my cornflakes in the tupperware.

Here's a video of me keeping things hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment