Tuesday, October 27, 2009

To the Zoo we GO!!!

Today is my BIRTHDAY!~ and mummy brought me to the Ueno Zoo! There was a typhoon yesterday and it rained whole day... mummy was worried that we wont be able to visit the zoo today but luckily its a super sunny day today!~ Phew~

We spent about 4.5 hrs there.. reached at 12pm exactly and left around 4.30pm. Very rush but we manage to see all the animals there.

Its my first trip to a zoo and i ENJOYED myself SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! Especially the 'kids zoo'. There, i fed the goats and they made me giggle so much! but too bad mummy didnt get the chance to take a photo or video of this as she needs to carry me with one hand and hold the grass with another hand...
After we passed the entrance above, we saw these 2 pandas below.. then mummy wanted me to take a photo with them.. see wat i did??


KICK!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe... opps...


Ok ok.. now a proper photo hehe.

Elephants~

Mummy! See the big panda!!!!

Soon after we reach the zoo, we went to the 'kids zoo'. There, we can pat the animals and feed them. There are rabbits, hamsters, goat, sheep, pigs and some chickens. As mummy is carrying me with one hand and holding the grass (for goats and sheeps) with another hand, she is unable to get a good shot of me feeding and playing with the animals. This is me holding the grass n trying to feed the goat hehe. I love the 'kids zoo'! I was pratically laughing (my asthmatic laughter) all the way inside!
I got to pat the sheep, goats and rabbits! But mummy says im violent as i tried to catch the rabbit's eye and mouth haha. Poor rabbit...
Mummy wanted to buy me a bday present so we went to a shop after my afternoon nap. There, she saw some animals' backpack and she thought its a good present since i can carry my own things in future after i start to walk by myself. ** Good present for HER since she dun need to carry my things anymore** LOL. There are 3 designs. Elephant, Panda and Giraffe. Mummy let me choose and at first i was in love with the panda but then just before mummy decided to buy that, i changed my mind and got the giraffe instead hehe. Totally not interested in the elephant though its mummy's fav! We have such a great difference in taste hehe.
See my giraffe below? hehe. Its sooooooooo SOFT!
Exploring my new fren~

After we bought my present, we went to see giraffe(real giraffe lol). It was eating and i enjoyed looking at it so much!

Spot me talking and making sounds? hehe. i have been very talkative today. talk n talk but mummy cant make out wat i was talking bout...

Just before we leave, mummy wants me to take photo with this simply because there is a date there haha. She says it is a proof that i was there on my 1st bday!

And after we arrive home, mummy insist that i carry my backpack for her to take a photo. See how happy i am?? I love my new giraffe backpack!

Though i am happy with my new present.. sometimes i still...

In the video above, i kept mummbling 'mama' but then mummy knows im not calling her. hehe. Oh well~ she gave me the giraffe but i pushed it away... I wasnt in the mood to play with my new fren mummy~!

I enjoyed myself SO much today! Thanks mummy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment