Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Koala Bear

Mummy says this whole week ive been such a koala bear at night! keep wanting to sleep with mummy n daddy until she is so tired of keep waking up n carry me to their bed n then put me back to my bed when im asleep n then i usually wake up after about 1hr after going back to my cot because im all alone in it again! I wanna sleep with daddy n mummy!!!!!!!!!!

but mummy says its dangerous to sleep on their bed in case i fall off the bed at night or they crush me during their sleep so she thought of an idea to co sleep yet safe!

She removed one side of my cot and then push it to join to her bed! this way, i can sleep in my cot yet can sleep with mummy n have my freedom of going in n out of my cot! I slept well in it last night! Woke up twice n crawl towards mummy n fell asleep on her chest instantly! hehe. Convenient for me, easier for mummy. great idea!






Coincidentally, my cot's height and mummy's, daddy's bed is about the same height so its easy for me to flip n crawl around! sometimes i sleep along the border horizontally! hehe. since mummy is sleeping beside my cot, she will be acting as a 'door' to block me n make me stay inside my cot so i wont roll off their bed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment