Thursday, February 18, 2010

New Shoes!

Mummy bought me 2 pair of new shoes today as im almost growing out of those im wearing now. I can wear them without socks but once i wear my socks.. my feet look like dumpling! and mummy has to squeeze so hard to get my legs in but sometimes the velcro tape of the shoes cannot be stick or my feet cannot totally go into the shoes lol. so she decided to get me some bigger shoes that i can wear with my socks since its so cold here still... mummy planned to buy boots for me but then she cant seem to find nice ones which is cheap enough today she end up she bought me these!





The blue ones looks so boyish right?? There is actually another design which is red hearts instead of blue stars but mummy say i look so strange with the red hearts one.. lol. For the one in cream, there is actually another colour in pink but mummy says it too pink since the rubber in the middle is pink as well.. n they are cheap! one pair for 680yen which is bout sgd$10! hehe. She saw a converse one which looks nice too but it cost about 4,500yen! too ex...

Mummy bought me a pair of boots 5 mths back(in sep 2009) http://jumpy-ourpreciousprincess.blogspot.com/2009/09/new-shoes.html but as she bought 1 size bigger, i cant wear it that time but now i can! So today she let me wear it out!

Oh i realised i look so different 5mths ago and now! (see link above)

0 comments:

Post a Comment