Thursday, February 25, 2010

Grocery Shopping

Yesterday i went to the supermarket with mummy for grocery shopping.. She bought LOTS of things to cook for 1 whole week and also Rocco's kibbles.. We went there by bicycle and again, i fell asleep on the way back! LOL. Mummy laugh and says im a pig as she removed my helmet, carry me out from the bicycle and bring me home, put me on the bed and i continue to sleep! LOL


All ready to go!


Helping mummy carry Rocco's kibbles
"Mummy, its SO heavy!"

2 comments:

huili_at_home@hotmail.com said...

So super cute with the helmet! Wish my mum cycled me around too :)

Jumpy said...

huili! long time no hear! didnt know u are following jumpy's blog hehe. thanks for the compliment hehe. hows life for u? been busy after going back to sg?

Post a Comment