Friday, February 26, 2010

Having Fun Running in the shopping center!

Yesterday after my shichida lesson, mummy bring me to have her lunch at the shopping center nearby with her fren and my fren cum classmate hehe. I didnt want to sit in the pram so mummy let me run around and took some photos of me. Recently mummy love to see me in this outfit so she cant help but take LOTS of photos lol


Mummy likes this photo best and she says i look great with this pair of boots! But this boots comes in soft sole (suede) which mummy feels might not be as protective to me delicate foot as compared to those harder sole so she is still on the look out for similar or nicer boots with hard sole out there hehe. but winter is going to be over soon and boots will be too warm for other seasons so perhaps next yr!




0 comments:

Post a Comment