Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Chicken Rice




Today mummy cooked chicken rice for our dinner(yes u r right. its OURS including me hehe). Its the first time for me to try chicken rice! And almost the first time i try long grain rice. In fact i tried once when i was back in singapore for holiday when i was about 9mths old.. that time, grandma(mummy's mummy) cooked porridge with ngoh he(dunno wat fish is it in english) and brocoli for me but i only took a few mouth.. Today's chicken rice, i almost cleared my bowl! Mummy gave me a full bowl and i left a few mouth in it hehe. BTW, dun misunderstand. mummy didnt really cook this from stretch. She used the pre pack from prima taste which girl girl yiyi(mummy's elder sis) brought here that time she came for holiday LOL.


The photo look so ugly.. mummy says she is unable to take everything inside a photo so just make do with it. Lousy photographer.. Opps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment