Saturday, February 13, 2010

Kissing Game

These few days i love to kiss mummy and daddy on their lips or nose! Mummy wonder where i learn this from since she has never taught me and of cos she didnt kiss daddy in front of me! LOL. I love to kiss mummy and daddy while they are sleeping in the morning (morning kiss) which makes mummy and daddy laugh so much. I myself enjoyed alot kissing them as well hehe. I give mummy and daddy morning kiss and good night kiss everyday these few days hehe. Everytime i see mummy closes her eyes (when she try to make me nap by pretending to sleep beside me), i will kiss her secretly hehe. And i learn how to kiss on command. hehe. when mummy ask me to kiss daddy, i will do that and i realised kisses makes everyone happy including me! I am enjoying my kissing game! hehe.

Mummy loves the 2nd video so much but too bad the angle and the lighting is terrible.. lousy mummy... wasted...

Oh and i discover how fun it is to walk backwards recently! Hehe. (nothing to do with kissing though LOL)

0 comments:

Post a Comment