Friday, January 22, 2010

Stomach Flu~

I have been having diarrhea since yesterday's noon (totally watery 2 times a day) though i have been eating well yesterday but today... mummy noticed im rather strange when i rejected my fav cornflake.. then she made me some fried egg which i rejected as well.. in the afternoon, i ate some( only 1/5 of my bowl) yaki udon( japanese fried noodle) but i rejected my fav snacks as well! then she brought me to eat my fav mac's french fries which i ate super slowly as well (usually i will eat them as if ive not eaten anything for days!).. after that, we went home and she thought she can offer me some tofu(my fav as well) but i accidentally fell down when she was preparing my tofu in the kitchen! It was so painful! I knocked the back of my head on the floor...After mummy calms me down, she offered me some tofu that she had prepared earlier and i took a few mouth of it then... i vomitted! Its the first time mummy sees me vomit n that really shocks her! The strange thing is.. it seems tat i had vomitted out some bee hoon which i had taken 2 weeks ago! though it seems impossible... mummy is almost 100% sure she saw quite alot of bee hoon in my vomit...the doc didnt believe it either when mummy told him. he said is it impossible. oh well~ Anyway, mummy brought me to a clinic after i vomitted and was given some medicine. I vomitted again on the way home DURING my sleep! This time, mostly water...when we reached home, mummy gave me the medicine that she got from the clinic and i vomitted immediately again! There goes all the medicine... after that, mummy offers me water and milk and i vomitted them all out too! In all, ive vomitted about 7-8times today... then daddy n mummy brought me to the hospital for a 2nd opinion. Both docs believe that my vomitting has nothing to do with my fall and the doc from the hospital advised mummy not to give me too much water and also not to give me any milk tonight as he worries i will end up vomitting them all out again which is not good for my gastric...Doc says if i keep vomitting out the fluid mummy gave me, then i have to be put on drip... But but but... i was so thirsty! I kept sucking my sippy though its empty and pushing the sippy to mummy to ask for more water but mummy refused to give me...no milk for me either... im so hungry n thirsty... Mummy refuse to give me any milk before i sleep too as thats wat the do advised her to do... I only took bout a 20ml of warm water before bed...Hopefully i get better tmr... I want MILK mummy! SOB~

to jumpy: mummy knows that u r thirsty and hungry but its for your own good that i restrict the amt of your fluid intake tonight as what the doc advised.. I know its hard on you and it pains me to see u like this too.. hope u reccover tmr..

0 comments:

Post a Comment