Sunday, January 17, 2010

My New bicycle goods!

Mummy used to cycle daily in japan as a means of transportation eg going to the super market etc before she got herself preggy with me but she haven been doing so for yrs since she has no childseat for bicycle and i was still young to ride on it with her. Since ive past 1 yr old, mummy has been doing her 'research' n looking out for childseat for me. finally few days ago, she completed her purchase online and we received the goods today!

Mummy bought a red helmet, a child seat, a UV sun/wind shade for me, a basket and 2 basket cover for herself to load her things(she has a front basket but then she said it wont be enough since she needs to put her bag and some of my things there.. thus she needs another basket behind as well to load her shopping bags)

I love my red helmet! Ive been walking around the house the whole of today bringing it around with me where ever i go! hehe. Thanks mummy! Im looking forward to my first ride on the bicycle!

0 comments:

Post a Comment