Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My new highchair!

Mummy has been very frustrated with me running around the house during mealtimes thus she bought me this new high chair. I have a bumbo seat with tray but since 11mths old, i manage to 'escape' from it hehe. and also, since its low, Rocco always disturb me and mummy gets extra frustrated! so she always put him into his cage during my meals.. i had my dinner on this high chair tonight and mummy feels soooooooo much more relax (dosent need to get frustrated with me)! she dosent need to wait for me to run around the house(she dosent chase me as she says its a bad habit..) and also Rocco gets to walk around the house while im having my dinner hehe.
The high chair comes with a tray and its kinda broad.. a little space taking though since its not those type that can be simply fold up when not in use.. daddy haven seen this yet.. he is sure to complain that mummy bought something home to take up the space at home again since our house is not big..but then mummy is happy with this purchase hehe. its not very expensive as well. only about 4,900yen. so, she is happy with the design, the colour, the tray and also the price. everything i should say. its just perfect! hehe

I fell in love with this high chair the moment i set my eyes on it! i didnt fuss or cry at all when mummy put me into it and i even master how to climb up and sit into it by myself! its dagerous though.. mummy always say im like a monkey! haha. but then again.. mummy, humans originated from monkeys isnt it? LOL

The high chair without tray

The high chair with tray


The high chair with ME! LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment