Saturday, January 23, 2010

Feeling better

Last night i didnt sleep well.. waking up every 2hrs...Today i wake up vommiting out the milk mummy gave me this morning but after that, i eat well and drinks well (no more vomitting) phew~ mummy tries not to give me too much milk though. i ate alot of cornflakes once i wake up. for lunch, mummy didnt cook.. so i got no lunch.. she was worried that i might not be ready for food yet.. but for dinner, she made me some udon and i cleared the bowl! then i had some tofu as well..

but today, daddy n mummy is not feeling well.. mummy says she has ache all over esp her head feels so painful n heavy.. n daddy got food poisoning dunno from where.. i think i look more fine than them! LOL. mummy says she hope i can sleep well tonight...i hope so too! hehe. so i guess mummy will start cooking for me again from tmr since i eat well tonight. oh no~mummy is gonna force me to eat again! hehe. but then i guess she wont force me to eat alot since i just 'recovered'. God bless me!

2 comments:

MieVee @ MummysReviews.com said...

Glad that you are well, Jumpy. Your parents may have caught the virus from you. The virus that causes gastric flu (or gastroenteritis) can spread.
Refer to http://www.medicinenet.com/gastroenteritis/article.htm

May your parents get well soon.

Jumpy said...

oh didnt know its contagious... mummy has been sharing food with me! but she is ok though. phew~ daddy is the one with diarrhea now.

im still not feeling very well though i sleep well at night. still having diarrhea and loss of appetite..sob~

Post a Comment