Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tiny slippers

Daddy suggested mummy to buy me a pair of slippers so that i can wear to the balcony when daddy goes to smoke and when mummy dry her laundry.. so yesterday when mummy is at odaiba shopping with her fren, she manage to find me one pair hehe. She kept commenting at how cute it is cos it looks so TINY! its not easy to find shoes for me as i have very small feet... most designs that she saw are all so big.. luckily she manage to find this! Im actually wearing the smallest size there but then mummy says i will outgrow it soon thus she bought one size up. This is it! Cute? There is a band at the back to keep the slippers on my feet too. There are 3 colours (pink, purple n pastel blue)... mummy likes the pink one best but too bad there is no more stock for my size...



This is me with the slippers on today when i went to the balcony to smoke with daddy! Mummy took this photo from inside the house through the glass thus it looks kinda blur..lol
Daddy likes it too and keep saying its so cute! I can wear to the beach or downstairs too when the weather is warmer too! Hehe. i like this present! However, it cost mummy about sgd$30..

0 comments:

Post a Comment