Thursday, April 22, 2010

New Toy!

Its been ages since mummy last bought me a 'toy'.. today we went to kinokuniya after my shichida lesson and mummy got attracted to this 'educational toy' at the kids section and decided to buy it almost instantly! Thats so unlike her! "She took almost 1 yr thinking whether to buy aroma oil for the house and have yet to decide! OPPS. SHhhh~"

Anyway, she didnt ask for my opinion and decided that this is a good toy for me. She seems to like it more than i do... But slowly, i grew to like it and cant stop playing at home! See my little hands in all the photos below??

This is billingual! Japanese n english.. and it comes with a book as shown in the photos below... I think i just enjoy pressing hehe. Mummy was so happy when i pressed 'apple' n i repeat 'apple' after that. its the first time i said 'apple' hehe. and then banana as 'nana' lol. Im slowly starting to talk!




1 comments:

Sharon Goh said...

WOW this toy is indeed very nice and educational!!! HAhahah How nice if they have it in English and Mandarin. muaahahah

Post a Comment