Tuesday, April 20, 2010

French Toast Stick


Mummy haven been making french toast for me for many mths as i suddenly reject all bread few mths ago.. but recently i shown interest in mummy's bread everytime she eats so she decided tat she retry french toast today. As we were rushing for time to go to my music class, mummy made me the french toast so that i can self feed while she takes her shower n prepare to go out (save the time for feeding me breakfast). I love it and stuff a few pcs into my mouth very quickly. then mummy went to her shower. after she came out of her shower, i had stopped eating n threw them all onto the floor! She then try to feed me but i refused to open my mouth.. I had enough! (though i jsut took a few tiny pcs..lol) Guess its gonna be another few mths before mummy make me french toast again lol
Ingredient:
1 pc of plain bread
1 egg (beaten)
2 tablespoon of milk
1 tablespoon of powdered cheese*
some butter for frying
*As i love cheese, mummy replace the sugar with cheese. the original recipe should be sugar instead of cheese.
Directions:
Soak the bread into the mixture of beaten egg, cheese and milk
Heat the frying pan with some butter
Dry one side of the toast with high heat till golden brown then flip over and fry the other side with low-medium heat and cover the pan so that the heat goes into the bread easier
Check for doneness. When the other side is golden brown, its done.
Cut and let cool
Put into toaster if u like it more crispy (mummy put half into toaster )

0 comments:

Post a Comment