Sunday, April 25, 2010

Shellie May (the disney bear)


Yi Po (Grandma's sister) bought me this bear from Disneysea when they came here for holiday earlier this month and I love it alot! Ive been bringing it with me anywhere i go in the house. Not too sure how long this will last though hehe. There is a male version of this with the name of Duffy and there are clothes, socks, shoes, hats n all for them as well! Of couse all those are sold seperately.. there are lot of designs and they all look so nice but mummy said its a waste of $ thus she didnt get them for me.. I want to buy new clothes for Shellie May the next time we go to disneysea! Mummy has agreed that if its not too expensive she will consider buying hehe. Yippee!
Mummy love this bear as well. She says 'her' eyes are very attractive due to the long long lashes hehe.
** Note the mickey mouse on the bear's foot?? hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment