Wednesday, May 5, 2010

To the BEACH!

Today is a super hot day! (considering that its still spring now!). Its about 29 degrees at noon...but its a good weather to go to the beach! Daddy plans to go to surf today so mummy n me followed (i woke up at 530am n started playing n refusing to sleep so might as well join daddy?) hehe. It was still a bit cool in the morning when we left house at 730am so i wore my jacket..


At the carpark: Let's go!

Its my first time wearing this slipper out of the house!


We reached the beach at around 1030am (its not inside tokyo) and it was soooooooo hot! So mummy applied some baby sunblk on me and we left the car to play at the beach! But... I hate the sand! I dun wanna walk on it...so mummy carried me all the way to the sea and let me play with the water. BUT still.. i refuse to stand by myself since anyway it will mean i need to step onto the sand! (i was wearing slippers still but i just dun wan to stand on the sand!).. so mummy carried me n lower me down when the waves came in so tat i can kick the sea water.... But mummy complained tat it is too tiring for her so...

we went back to the car! lol enjoying air con... n........ of cos my fav snack!!! LOL

2 comments:

Sharon Goh said...

wahhh.. 29 degrees u still complain hot? hehehehe. Do u know HOW HOT it is in Singapore now???

Jumpy said...

whahahhaa hey dun like tat leh...its HOT for me lo... hehe

Post a Comment