Thursday, May 6, 2010

Playing at fren's house

Today after class mummy and zayne's mummy went for lunch as usual then shop for some summer goods. Mummy bought me another pair of sandal(Puma's) as the previous pair is kinda loose n kept coming off...This new pair manage to stay on me! It was love at first sight for mummy due to the colour(pink n white) hehe. But this colour will get dirty easily.. hmm..

We are going to Okinawa for a 3 days 2 nights trip from tomorrow and okinawa is generally hotter than tokyo thus mummy says i can wear this pair of sandal there tmr! hehe. n not forgetting my sun hat! But not too sure if they are necessary since the weather forecast says that it will rain throughout the whole week there! What bad luck~


Mummy bought me 2 hats for sun protection too! Will post up the photos when i wear them hehe.

After that, we went to zayne's house to play. He sure has LOTS of toys! i had so much fun with his toys esp the slide hehe. Mummy is unable to take any photos or videos of me with the slide as i refuse to let her walk off from me. i wanted her to hold my hand when i slide down hehe. I was pratically spending all my time there! and this is me playing with the swing which comes together with the slide. i wasnt very fond of this as compared.


Lets go for a car ride! Opps, im wearing mini skirt today.. see anything?? arrgg.. so shy...

Lets go there and play again soon mummy!

2 comments:

MieVee @ MummysReviews.com said...

Whoa, a slide and swing at home is such a luxury! I'm sure my boy would love them too. :)

Jumpy said...

yea! even my girl love it to bits!

Post a Comment