Friday, August 28, 2009

More on my new dresses bought in sg!

Hows my sexy back? hehe. This is the back view of another dress bought in sg.. it comes with a skirt actually but the skirt is a bit too big for me now...













Front view~





Lolz~ my beansprout pillow on my head! Recently stupid mummy always put this pillow on my head... dunno wats her problem~






Hows the above pose?? hehe




Time for TV~which channel should i watch.....






Yucks! What a channel~





This is another dress.. its suppose to be for 18mths! so its a bit big for me~hehe














This pink dress below is one of mummy's fav too! See my cleavage??? hehe









This dress below is the most expensive dress bought in sg hehe. but still cheap la. below $30.. hehe.

Daddy wat are u reading?? Jumpy wants to read too! Shall we read together???

This is the back view of the dress...

0 comments:

Post a Comment