Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Vegetable Stock


Mummy boiled this veg stock(1 onion, 2 carrots and about 3 potatoes) for me and use it to cook my udon today and i love it! I finished the udon plus the soup so fast! Then at night mummy use the same stock to cook my porridge but... i took 1 mouth and rejected the whole porridge! Then mummy made me some macaroni with tomato cream cheese sauce and... i ended up throwing them all on the floor.. so today i took pratically nothing for my dinner except my veg(broccoli) and minced beef... i took a bit of mummy's noodle though (only a few strand). Mummy says im so unpredicatable..lol. For the past 2 days mummy has been using chicken stock for my udon and my porridge and i clear my bowl very fast without any fuss! I prefer chicken stock mummy... Please buy somemore chicken for my stock!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment