Monday, March 8, 2010

Another New Shoe!



Mummy got me another new shoe on sunday when she went out alone (left me with daddy in the house) to a shopping center to help girl girl yiyi to get something since grandma will be coming to tokyo at the end of this mth and will be able to help girl girl yiyi bring her things back. Also to help daddy buy a new mug cup(i broke his. opps..) and.. to help me look for frozen broccoli (mummy has been going to a lot of supermarkets looking for it but cant find! wondering y its so hard to find it here..seems like most supermarkets are not selling..)


She had been wanting to get me another boots but cant seem to find one which is nice and easy to put on as most of those that she likes has no zip.. then she walked past one shop and saw this pair of high cut sneakers by chance and fell in love with it. love at first sight! lol. luckily there is size for me so she bought it. not very cheap though. it cost about 2415yen. the most expensive shoe mummy had ever bought for me so far.. she always look for cheap ones since she say i wont be able to wear them long anyway...
I love this pair of sneakers alot too! Once mummy put them on for me, i ran around the house with it and looked so happy so mummy took some photos for me! But they are a bit heavy though hehe.

2 comments:

Angie said...

so cute! btw, i can see her little tummy! :D

Jumpy said...

opps yea her little tummy! LOL.dunno y this top esp make her tummy so obvious hehe

i wasnt planning to buy shoe for her n was in a rush but 'accidentally' see this shoe n fell in love with it immediately.. there was only 3 pairs in display and luckily one of them is her size so i jus took it n pay lol. *chop chop* hee

Post a Comment