Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Growing up!



2 weeks old jumpy~ VS

1mth old jumpy~ and...

2 mths old jumpy!!! How's my smile? haha. did i change alot?? Daddy says i look like SUMO!


and then....


3mths old! 4mths old~ its winter! look at me in my winter coat...so cold~
Me in my blue bumbo chair @ 5 mths! Did i lost weight? Prettier?? hehe.Look how big my eyes is! Can i be a baby model???

Im learning how to sit @ 6 mths old. wobbly wobbly~~ arrggg.. how to balance mummy!?!??!?!

Swim Swim~Look at my pink neck float and pink wet suit! haha.


Me n Teddy!




me @ at 8mths n daddy! look how happy i am! photocopy???


how is this pose? looks cool?? do i look boyish?? hehe


hmm.. wat is this book about...


ah! see my 2 bottom teeth! lol. cute arent they?? im now 7mths old n can sit unsupported faily stably!
Me n stupid Rocco! lol. Look how dirty he is?? Mummy says she has no time to groom him because of me! Dun hate me brother Rocco...
Look!! I can stand by myself at 8mths!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment