Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Big yiyi's japan trip!







Hmm what shall i eat today... so many variety...

Mummy This!!!







Family photo including stupid Rocco lol.





Here is mt fuji behind us! We are at the 5th station! Finally get to see it! hehe. too bad not so much snow...




See the lavendars behind us?? They smells nice! Mount fuji should be at the background but today is too cloudy!!! cant see mt fuji!!!




Mummy look at the tall tower!













Looking down from Toyko Tower!
Huh taking photo of me?? Wait wait let me smile!
Hmm mummy.. this umbrella looks so long~


I enjoyed myself alot! But mummy is complaining of the hot weather and her aching legs.. stupid mummy wearing high heels tats y.. opps. Mummy say im so lucky as i dont need to walk! haha. Mummy carry carry....








The sun is so glaring!! This is me, mummy n girl girl yiyi at imperial palace!

0 comments:

Post a Comment