Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Went swimming today!



Today, mummy brought me downstairs to swim for the very first time. And its also my very first time swimming with an arm float! very very excited about the whole thing. We swam for about an hour.. at first im excited but scared since i haven been to a pool since i was like 9mths old i guess? But i do love water! hehe. At first, i kept asking mummy to hold my hand even though i am wearing arm float! But just after a mere 15-20mins, mummy asked if i wanna try to play alone without her help and i agreed. then... i fell in love with the freedom! LOL. after that, i refuse to let mummy touch me or even close to me! I enjoyed swimming with my arm float alone so much today! I wanna go again tomorrow!!! BUT... i will be having shichida class... so wont be able to do so... i wanna go again asap mummy!!!

Smug face!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment