Friday, December 17, 2010

Singapore Trip 2010 nov

This november, we went to singapore for an almost 10days trip hehe. In this trip, i meetup with alot of mummy's frens and my relatives.. its been a really tiring trip.. been sleeping late everyday as mummy is never home early! though she did try to...lol. left home soon after we woke up and prepare to sleep immediately after we reached big yiyi's house (we stayed in big yiyi's house at redhill throughout these 10 days).. mummy bought me alot of toys from sg too! hehe. toys, clothes, food.. bought so much tat she went with 1 luggage but came back with 2! but anyway we enjoyed this trip alot. looking forward to go back to sg again!

wat mummy does everyday is just to meet frens for lunch, high tea n dinner so she didnt had much time to bring me to places for kids to play.. so i basically go around sg with her just to eat n eat! but she did bring me to paragon (where she bought me alot of educational toys from ELC) n i played at the open space playground there. i enjoyed myself alot! then she brought me to the zoo with ah ma.. i enjoyed myself alot too! esp the shows.. then on another day, she brought me to an indoor playground at the atlantis delta (near big yiyi's house) to meetup with my 2 cousins. only managed to meet them up for 1 day due to mummy's busy shcedule...


0 comments:

Post a Comment