Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Walking in the rain for the first time

recently i have been rejecting sitting in the pram and preferred walking instead. and thus this is the first time im walking by myself in the rain! (of cos its not heavy! or else mummy wouldnt have allow me to walk!). also, ive shown interest in holding an umbrella by myself thus mummy decided to buy me MY OWN! hehe. Its a hello kitty transparent umbrella!


Ok this is mummy's umbrella (too big for me! lol)

Look how happy i am! lol. im loving my first experience of walking in the rain!


So this is me and my new KITTY umbrella! lol. and my first time wearing the rain boots which grandma (daddy's mummy) bought for me many mths ago (bought too big!).




STUPID mummy dun wait for me~ MUMMY WAIT!


0 comments:

Post a Comment