Thursday, July 29, 2010

Road to independence~

Recently i sometimes prefer walking than sitting in my pram when we go out so today mummy bought me a new backpack at 2100yen (about sgd33). she say since i can walk on my own without giving her any problems (i dun run too far and i always u-turn or hold mummy's hands when mummy told me to), i should start to carry my own stuffs... well well.. should i be happy about this?? hmm~


My new backpack (its a rabbit just in case u wonder what it is lol)

Dun seem very happy huh??


Digging for my fav snacks from mummy's bag~


In fact, mummy bought me a backpack previously for my 1 year old birthday but then.. the bag is pratically useless as it has only a small compartment which is only enough for maybe 2 hanky?? lol.

1yr old me with my giraffe backpack birthday present
I DO like it alot!

Even now, im still in love with it!


Do i look very different 9mths ago (im 1 yr 9mths old now hehe)

Mummy was saying next time if we chance upon a cuter backpack she will buy me a new one since i dun seem to fancy this one tat much hehe. perhaps a minnie one! i like micky and minnie! hehe. i can even say out their names accurately now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment