Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Bye bye autumn~

Guess autumn is ending as its getting real cold these few days.. see the red leaves tree near our house going bald...




These few days mummy is dressing me up like an eskimo! Few days ago she bought me some hat to keep my ears warm but then i kept removing them thus she found another better alternative! Look at my photo below.. what can u see?? (Where are my ears??? LOL)





There~! Something to keep my ears warm yet ive YET to master how to take them out haha. I will master one day mummy! Dun be too happy yet! Hehe

Dun i look like a boy???

Hows this pose?




Mummy say... i dun look nice in this coat anymore compare to last winter...
This is me in this coat last winter when i was 4mths old...
Mummy says this coat wont be able to fit me next winter~ Its already kind of tight now..

0 comments:

Post a Comment